Posted: April 20, 2020
In compliance with state and federal regulations, we may allow indoor visits.
- Family and friends are encouraged to contact Aase Haugen Activities Department to arrange any visit and to connect with residents email@example.com or 563-382-3603.
- We are now able to have family visits in resident rooms as requested by family. Visiting rooms and outside visits are still preferred.
- We still have to limit the number of family visits in the building at one time. If you are not feeling well or if you have any symptoms, please contact us to cancel and reschedule.
- All visitors still need to wear masks at all times through out the visit inside and outside of the building.
- All visitors will continue to be scanned in and out.
- All visitors must be over the age of ten so they will keep their mask on.
- No food or drinks are allowed during the visit.
- No pets are allowed.
- No wandering in hallways is allowed. If you need something, please use the call light to get assistance.
- Thank you for your continued confidence in Aase Haugen.
- Floral deliveries and the delivery of items such as food and clothing dropped off by families are welcome.
Thank you for your cooperation.