Aase Haugen provides 20 assisted living apartments designed to give seniors the independence they want with the support services they need. These 1-bedroom and efficiency apartments are available in three different service packages and rate-levels to meet the needs of everyone. Tenants in Aase Haugen Assisted Living gain priority access to all other services provided at Aase Haugen, such as post-acute rehabilitation care, long-term care, respite care, and memory care services.
Every service package includes:
- Private apartments
- Daily wellness checks
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Free cable & wireless internet
- Weekly linen laundry, plus 1 personal load (extra loads $5/each)
- Private dining area
- 3 Nutritious meals daily
- All utilities included (except telephone)
- Coordinated outpatient rehab
- Social & Leisure activities, trips and events
- Spacious common areas
- Independent use of Nu-Step
- Convenient off-street parking
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Expanded nursing and assistance is available under Moderate and Premium packages.
How to Secure A Room
- Call us to schedule a visit.We’ll provide a health assessment at no charge, and match you up with the perfect package to fulfill your needs.
- Set your move-in date!
- Begin enjoying your life as you want with independence but also companionship and security.
Our Respite Care offers a fully furnished efficiency-sized apartment for a short term (up to 30 days) stay in our assisted living area. They are the perfect choice when your physician says you can’t go home alone to recuperate after surgery or injury, or if you’re a caregiver who needs additional help for your loved one when you’re away. Enjoy private rooms, daily wellness checks, 24-hour emergency response system and 24-hour staff availability, 3 meals each day, all utilities included (except telephone), free cable tv and wifi, weekly laundry and light housekeeping and social activities.
Contact us to learn more about availability and rates.